Grandview Heights Schools has issued a Financial Prospectus 2017 that details the district's financial picture. Using a variety of text and graphics, the prospectus is an easy to read, easy to follow publication that answers the following questions:
- Where does the money come from?
- What are our spending priorities?
- How does the recent countywide reappraisal impact taxpayers and district revenue?
- Are we getting a good return on our investment?
- What do others say about our financial management?
- How does Grandview Yard impact revenues?
- How does state funding impact our budget?
- What about facilities costs?
- How are we maximizing dollars?
The prospectus was mailed to every Grandview Heights Schools' residence. For more information or to ask questions, email Treasurer/CFO Beth Collier, CPA, at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her at 614-485-4021.